No matter how much you love what you do, how you like your colleagues, your work environment and what your salary is - benefits are a very important aspect of any employment.
Every time I sit down to interview potential candidates we cover this topic and each time I realise what a great package we have to offer.
This, and the fact that I get the question almost every week made me decide to write down a comprehensive list of perks and benefits of working at City Network. The list is divided in two parts. Part 1 covers specific benefits that comes at an actual cost for the company and part 2 covers all other benefits - some we take for granted, some that only a few can utilise and others that are unique for City Network.
A comprehensive list of City Network benefits
Benefits that come at an actual cost for the company (total minimum value: 30 000 SEK)
- Occupational Pension (ITP1)
- Occupational group life insurance (TGL)
- Adaptation insurance (AGE)
- Security insurance for work-related injuries (TFA)
- Benify (Benefit portal with deals and discounts)
- Data glasses
- Health benefit (gym card or other health activities)
- Mobile phone
- Teambuilding premium
- Lunch subvention (Sodexo)
- Holiday premium
- Parental leave premium
- Long term sickness premium
- Free coffee
- Breakfast (Fridays)
- Fika (Wednesdays)
- City Bar for private events
- Team activities and parties
- Company wide activities and parties
- Festival committee
- Local store discounts
- Possibility to get a fringe benefit car
- Possibility to get a Company car
- Seats to local Ice Hockey games
- Seats to local soccer games
- Possibility to attend various events
And there it is. All these benefits make for a fantastic package that we can offer our employees.