INTERESTED IN JOINING THE CITY NETWORK TEAM? IF SO – WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE A FULL VIEW OF THE FOLLOWING
We are a fast growing company! It means a little chaos is a good thing! We are the European leaders in infrastructure as a service using open source software such as OpenStack.
Our role in the market comes with a great deal of responsibility. We need to be our best at all times. There will be projects and activities heading your way – and some that you were not prepared for – which you need to take on. And you should love it.
We love having fun and working hard. We live to get that smile on our customers face when we solve a problem or simply provide something better than expected. That’s in fact why we go to work the next day.
When something comes up that needs all hands on deck – we are all there – no questions asked.
You need to feel deep down in your soul that this attracts you. If not – there is a great risk you will be disappointed.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A SUPERHERO THAT DOES NOT EXIST
As a member of our Engineering team you will be working with some of the worlds most advanced OpenStack-based IT infrastructure solutions. We build and maintain a global public cloud available on three continents and handle compliant, private and hybrid cloud solutions for large customers. To be able to deliver on our promise we need a team of absolute professionals and this is where you come in.
We are fully aware that the list of preferred knowledges below describes someone that doesn’t exist but that is the point. Your personality, some of your knowledge but most importantly your desire to actually become that superhero is what we are looking for.
- Extensive hands-on engineering and implementation of OpenStack.
- Good understanding of hardware, operating system, virtualization platforms and middleware components frequently used by Cloud providers.
- Extensive experience in Linux Operating Systems.
- Experience in automation software, preferably Ansible.
- Advanced network experience and understanding, focus on datacenter and virtual network switch software implementation - Openvswitch preferred.
- Advanced scripting skills.
- Experience with application delivery platforms for load balancing, caching, compression, application firewalling, reverse proxy, SSL termination, etc.
- Experience with Package Management systems such as RPM and YUM.
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills of complex IT environments.
- Provide ability to plan and organize work within a tight team oriented structure.
- Strong inter-personal, communication and organizational skills.
Full time with 6 weeks vacation (6 months probationary employment)
City Network has signed a collective agreement with Almega 'IT-Telekomföretagen'.
All City Network employees is assessed yearly through a screening process.
Info about us: CITY NETWORK HOSTING AB BORGMÄSTAREGATAN 18 SE-371 34 KARLSKRONA Phone: +46 8 4000 9000